List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: $185.33
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Stay one step ahead of Mother Nature with the Solar Powered PRW3000, incorporating Casio's new Triple Sensor Version 3 engine. Advanced CASIO original technology has allowed for a 95% smaller direction sensor and 90% reduction in sensor power consumption compared to previous models. Despite their smaller size, the new sensors in this model delivers better accuracy and energy efficiency. This model can measure Altitude in 1m increments (previously 5m) and display compass readings with 60-seconds of continuous measurement (previously 20 seconds). In addition to the altimeter and digital compass, the watch's Barometer, incorporates a unique Barometric Pressure Tendency Alarm that alerts the wearer to sudden changes in pressure readings. Design features include a compact, sleek case and soft urethane band for a better fit to the wrist. One-touch access to digital compass, barometric pressure/altitude, and temperature readings keep important information at your fingertips. Other features include Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping, 100-meter water resistance, and more. Everything about these models is designed and engineered to make them essential pieces of outdoor gear. Black resin band digital with black face.
- Please refer the user manual to set the time and date.
- Sporty solar-power watch with multiple functions including multi-band atomic timekeeping, low temperature resistance (-10 C/14 F), altimeter, digital compass, barometer, thermometer LED backlight with after-glow, world time, sunrise/sunset data, five daily alarms, 1/10-second stopwatch, countdown timer
- Auto calendar (pre-programmed until 2099), 12/24-hour formats, battery level indicator, and power-saving function, Approximate battery life: 7 months on full charge (Without further exposure to light)
- 46-mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window, Japanese quartz movement with digital display, Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving