List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: $129.90
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The Invicta Women's Specialty Collection Automatic Watch offers a casual but breathtaking style that will attract admirers everyday. The round polished-and-brushed exhibition-back silver-tone case and rose-gold-toned bezel are made of stainless steel. The bezel displays screw accents at each quarter hour and 12 shimmering white diamonds decorate the spaces between the quarter hours. A mother-of-pearl dial displays a curvy heart-shaped skeleton window alongside rose-gold-toned indices, rose-gold-toned luminous hour and minute hands, and a rose-gold-toned sweeping second hand. The silver and rose-gold-toned stainless steel bracelet also shows off a brushed-and-polished finish to complement the case and bezel and securely fastens with a deployment clasp. This timepiece offers reliable Japanese automatic movement and is protected by a durable flame-fusion crystal. The watch is also water resistant to a depth of 330 feet (100 meters).
Communicating time with ingenious innovation, the Invicta Specialty collection is the shining example of invention in motion. This collection captures the revelation of intuition in transcendent pieces that better depict the very nature of time. Acclaimed for unique designs, stellar movements and superior craftsmanship, Invicta Specialty inhabits the cusp of horology, where creative minds turn complications into challenges and make history one masterpiece at a time.
- Quality 21-jewel Japanese-automatic movement; functions without a battery; powers automatically with the movement of your arm
- Durable flame-fusion crystal; brushed and polished 18k rose gold-plated and silver-tone stainless steel case and bracelet
- Heart shaped skeleton window on dial
- Mother of pearl dial with rose gold-tone hands, hour markers and arabic numerals; luminous; 12 white diamonds set on 18k rose gold-plated bezel; crystal cabochon on 18k rose gold-plated crown; sweeping second hand; exhibition case back
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving